Wednesday, January 24, 2007

FINDING THE FIRST


I am Wendl Widow- I'm a Romance Sim, highly outgoing and rather poor actually.
I am in search of husbands and soon- preferably a rich one to start so that I can live in the manner to which I should like to become accustomed.


My first journey takes me to a Downtown area to see what suitable men people are on offer.


I had a rather tedious conversation with this manperson, but nonetheless talked to him until we had become well acquainted.


I was equally as unimpressed with this manperson, although we enjoyed slightly better conversation.
Attraction is not compulsory, but I would prefer it- however it will not do to become too attached.
After making another good acquaintance I headed back to my home lot.


This is all I can afford at the moment, but I must keep my spirits high while my search to ensnare goes on.


My trip Downtown that day lasted hours, but apparently here at home time stands still, so I need sustenance and sleep in the hope that after dusk Count Daniel will agree to join me on a venture.


After I'd refreshed myself I called Count Daniel, who readily agreed to accompany me to dinner. We went to the Crypt O' Nightclub, where we had met earlier that day.
Unfortunately the Host seated us outside in the patio diner, and although our waitress took our order she never brought our food.
I think the flickering lights on the table were to blame.


Despite coming home hungry my first outing with Count Daniel was a good one.


My second outing with the Count was most successful, and I could feel him pulling slowly toward my silken web.


I wasted no time in proposing and by the second evening we were man and wife.
Daniel brought a good dowry of 50,000 simoleons, but he had an empty backpack and no income coming in.
I insisted on Daniel implanting me with his seed immediately, and after two rather overzealous attempts I could feel that I was with child.
Daniel said things such as "that was fun, let's do it again" and I told Daniel to "Bite Me".


I had not expected him to take it so literally.


But in hindsight, being a Creature of the Night and therefore Eternal will help me toward my goal without the burden of endangering my youth.


Once my seed began to grow I changed into a rather bright outfit, and lost my beautiful tresses. A glance in the mirror changed that- although my reflection never shows itself to me.
As my pregnancy progressed I found myself tiring of Count Daniel, he had provided me with ample funds to build and furnish a modest home, but my expectations were high, and funds running low.
Count Daniel had partaken of a job and so was out whilst I refreshed myself during the day, and spent many a night watching the clouds.


Count Daniel was quite close with his colleague Franklin Mint and brought him home several times. Unfortunately for the Count he lost track of time and talked with Franklin so much that he forgot our Vampiric rule of staying out of the sunlight.


He just made it to the bathroom, but Grimmie was already waiting for him.


Fare thee well Count Daniel- but I cannot disturb my slumber for such grievances.


Well I had to put on a bit of an act, Franklin was still here and crying like a two-year-old and I had no wish to raise suspicions of the townfolk so early into my endeavour.


I started a graveyard, for I know it will be filled with many. It needs some work, but I need more funds.


My Memento of Count Daniel and I after our first venture together Downtown.

Now with little money and an imminent birth, and a fear of that imminent birth, I had to do something to brighten my spirits... and quickly...



My first acquaintance Ravi- he came around at my request for a date.
He was sorry about Count Daniel, but I could tell he wanted me for himself.
He may get more than he bargained for.


Our date was going so well when I was interrupted by birthing pains.


The child was born and I went back to my date.
This is not promising for my Mothering skills.
I named the child Louis.


This is where I leave you my readers, I shall be back soon with more tales.



Random, Glitchy or just plain funny picture.


I'd prefer a water bowl myself.

6 Comments:

Blogger Roo said...

Nice job getting her vamped so soon! Kudos and too funny she promptly puts the baby down to continue her date Too funny!!!
OMG what happened to her hair? That was by far the freakiest thing! LOL
Awesome job, look forward to hubby 2

3:22 PM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

I love the tone of this. She is so perfcetly heartless and evil. Nice job getting the count right away. I love when she told him to bite her and he did! Her mothering skills leave something to be desired but she is heartless and evil so I guess I shouldn't expect much. Going back to her date after givin birth was my favorite part! Part 2? Now please.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Galena said...

Great start. She seems so distanced from the men she's ensnaring.

I also get the Cryt o' Nightclub problem with the lights on the table.

Looking forward to chapter 2.

8:23 AM  
Blogger biatchymissy said...

Awesomely evil woman :D

6:48 PM  
Blogger tktrn99 said...

Great Widow...she is perfect! Getting bit by the Count, good strategy! Looking forward to more!!

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I didn't know he'd take 'bite me' so seriously." Lol. That's so funny. :D

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home