Friday, February 02, 2007

Three's A Crowd


Welcome back my fair Readers.

I am again with seed... 4th time lucky? ugh... these manpeople are doing this to spite me for sure.


Married unceremoniously in my sons' bedroom.
Neither Abhijeet or I desired it of course but it was a requirement.
We escaped a double breakdown.


Abhijeet got a makeover... I don't know why but let's face it, he needed it.
He brought a pitiful 2,000 Simoleons to my home, but some useful goods that I sold and he has a good job as a CEO.
I fear he won't be attending the office much.


He did have a Gold Badge in Toymaking though- so I asked him to make my boychildren some kites.


Falling behind with grades required some intervention on my part.
I cannot accept failure from my spawn.


I requested that Abhijeet summon the Headmaster over in order to lessen my sons' unhappy moods on their return from school.


I got up to cook but couldn't help but swoon over my husband.
I must pull myself together.
I blame hormones.


The boys were accepted into the private school system.
Armand had grown up that very evening of the Head's visit.
A nice looking boychild, but a terrible tease and cheat.


Ravi's ghost made the first of many appearances.
He tended to pick on me and the hired help rather than the object of my desire, Abhijeet.
I haven't seen the Count for some time.


Abhijeet, what are you doing in there?


Damn- well... he survived this time.


and this time...


In need of a mood boost before my seed spawned itself I invited my acquaintance Benjamin on a date.
We got on well and I think I may have found my next victim.


A third son, Santiago makes his appearance a little too well known.

I tire of boychildren...

The manpeople of this town not only seem to have a fertility deficiency but they don't know their x's from their y's.


The private school system is paying off and the boychild Louis made me feel quite proud.


Armand however got a telling off for screaming at me during daylight hours.


The hired help cares well for my boys, though I am concerned to the nature of their gossiping.
I haven't seen Officer Ramin for some time.
I must call him.


I'm afraid Abhijeet has been confined to the pen of death.
All manner of other attempts in his demise have failed as did his attempts to make a silver lightning kite.
I did profit quite nicely from his others though, and kept one for my boychildren to play with.


Meanwhile I accepted an invitation for a night out with Ben- I got dressed up and headed Downtown.


The party was quite large, and although Ben is my target of choice I couldn't help but be drawn to his friend Goopy.
One manperson at a time though.


Whilst Ben and I made out, his friend Komei showed himself. Apparently he's been in hiding since a rather disastrous makeover by the then 'in training' Penny Dollar.


On my return from a Rockin' outing, I find my husband dead in a pool of his own pee.
How undignified.
I cannot help but stare coldly toward him.


Farewell Abhijeet...
we'll be seeing you.


3 weeks have passed and three gravestones acquired.


I will have to make my own lightning kites now.


Unless Benjamin has a badge...?

We will find out next time Readers.
Farewell.

6 Comments:

Blogger Roo said...

How dare he survive... serves him right to be put in the pen of death. And he couldn't even make a girl or a proper kite? What use is he? Good riddance Abhijeet.
Ben Long hmmmm... and Goopy? LOL Oh fun times ahead!

(hope this doesn't post twice, first time it got lost!)

6:49 AM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:38 PM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

G'Bye Abhijeet...hehehe Gawd I love Benjamin Long...be easy on him. :)

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abhijeet was the first townie that ever came into my game! I had called the Gypsy matchmaker, and this guy came in. It was, however, before I knew of townies. So I saw this guy, and I was like "who is this". Anyway, the date went horrible. At least your sims liked him.

3:13 PM  
Blogger tktrn99 said...

Great update..sorry I'm just catching up! Goodbye Abhijeet!! No, not Goopy...please don't do it! Looks like Abhijeet turned out to be a difficult kill, but done well by your widow! Can't wait for the next chapter!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

Nice job! 3 husband in 3 weeks! You rock!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home