Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Tale of Goop

I first met Wendl Downtown when I'd tagged along with my friend Benjamin.
man- was this Broad hot!

Clearly the feeling was mutual and she just couldn't keep her hands off me.

I guess I should have stuck up for Wendl when crazy old bat lady started hammering her but I'd been on the receiving end of that handbag myself and besides, Wendl looked like she could take care of herself.

We spent a lot of time doing the wild thing, and Wendl was hotter than her car-
and that's saying something.
I swear I heard bells.

Wendl convinced me to marry her during one of our hot dates-
I can't say I was thrilled with the idea, but a roof over my head and a hottie to boot-
It was hard to say No.
I figured she was besotted with me and decided to ride along the wave for a while.

Wendl seemed interested in my 'Dowry'.
God- I had to laugh- who talks like that?
I think she was impressed with my array- poker, chess and some ornaments- life's a game and who am I to not take advantage?
I was a Superstar and had 9,000 Simoleons saved up...
she seemed happy with that.

I was shocked when I saw how many kids Wendl had- she must've forgotten to mention that.
I overheard one telling the other that they needed to grow up fast and get the hell out of this place.
I figured teenagers hate their parents so that was normal.

Wendl asked me to help with her kids' birthdays- I was happy to play along and cheer but nothing prepared me for what happened next...

It was Abhijeet!
I thought I hadn't seen him at Poker Palace for a couple of weeks.

The second of Wendl's twins grew up and Abhijeet was back again-
I must've pissed him off when I cleaned up last time at card night.

Even the hired help isn't safe around here.

Wendl had a dresser full of men's clothing-
I didn't ask any questions but helped myself to some new togs.

The day was pretty long- Wendl slept but I couldn't resist taking a look into her coffin...
Coffin? that doesn't sound normal.

She looked so peaceful lying there- almost dead

But she wasn't...
that scared the bejesus outta me.


I seem to have turned into the hired help-

All Wendl does is request of me to train her kids.

I took a peek into Wendl's backyard and saw a cemetery-
the names all seemed familiar to me.

On another level I figured Wendl and I would be happy-
then I remembered that I don't have another level.
***Screech of Brakes***
**********************


Ok Gormless,
"It's Goopy"
Oh.. ok Goopy... time for me to take over this farcical nonsense.

What can I say? Goopy got scared for the gazillionth time by his former poker buddy, Abhijeet.

He didn't make it.

While Grim came I had to play the part of grieving widow once more.

But as soon as he'd left my smile was back.
Goopy shared his seed with me during one of our sports car sessions...
but he stayed in the house such a short time my seed has yet to begin to grow.
He was here less than 24 hours.

.....shame......
Time to be off fair Readers, and seek out husband number 6.
Farewell.

Fun shot-
Goopy turns girlie...
nice man breasts. ;)

9 Comments:

Blogger Bubbs said...

I loved the first part from Goopy's view. LOL - poor guy had no idea what he was moving into.

4:44 AM  
Blogger SuzyQ said...

Goopy's POV was perfect. The B&W shots. How clueless he was. The way he talked (it's how I've always heard Goopy lol). And that Girlie Goopy shot was hiliarious! LOL Man breasts indeed! LOL

4:48 AM  
Blogger Roo said...

Gosh that was way cool, I never thought to see things from the hubbys point of view. You make this challenge seem fun and makes me almost want to try it again. I think I will sim vicariously through you.
24 hours.. LESS than 24 hours, you rock GF!!!

10:51 AM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

Hahahaha Goopy turns girlie...hehehhe loved the prospective from his point of view! Refreshing for a Black Widow Challenge!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

Goopy sure isn't the smartest! A vampire? A graveyard in the backyard? a haunted house? Poor, not-so-bright Goopy! Great update, as always! Oh, love the "Girlie Goopy" photo. Hee, hee

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That rocked. You killed him off so fast! Nice wording at the end, "Nice breasts, man!" What were they doing when that picture happened?

7:34 PM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

Goopy's view was great. The whole thing was great really! She's hotter than her car, too funny! Wow, he died in less than 24 hours! Nice!

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to all for your comments.
Brent asked how the 'Girlie Goopy' pic happened.
It was when Goopy and Wendl first went into the photo booth- I snuck in with them. :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger biatchymissy said...

OMG that was hilarious. I like Goopy and you did him so well :)

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home